Anita Joseph Pens Lengthy Message For Fans Who Have Been Viewing Her Sxxxy Pictures

Nollywood actress, Anita Joseph recently penned a lengthy message for people who have been viewing her sex pictures for free.

Anita Joseph

The curvy actress slammed ‘those who call themselves her friends’ but still gossip about her at her back.

In her words;

“Someone that I know somewhere
Sat and discussed mewith some people
How I make Videos and show my body
You are lucky I don’t even do it naked
That same body you want so so bad
Am not gonna apologise for having a great body at all…
Am actually a better person than you
You gossip me behind and come to me and blow me cool breeze !! Ndi aruruala !!
Shame on you .. my God found you out.
And again am a better person than you are
You just prefer to do urs hiding oshi
And you know this so get the fuck outta here

:


Comments